|SPECIAL NOTICE – POSITION FOR NEW GRADUATE RN APPLICANTS ONLY
|This position is for New Graduate RN’s only with less than 1 year of experience.
After receiving the completed application, you will be notified of New Graduate positions currently available, and be scheduled for interview(s) on the units you are interested in working.
*This position is not available in Corporate Nursing.
( Beginner) - Demonstrates basic clinical skills and nursing judgment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Essential Duties:
- A. Patient Care
- 1. Demonstrate use of basic assessment skills and begin to recognize the value of patient and significant others input. Aware of lab values/test results and history and physical and seek assistance to utilize data in patient care.
- 2. Formulate diagnosis with minimal help. Emphasis on physiological needs. Recognize learning needs.
- 3. Seek assistance with prioritizing care. Recognize changes in patient condition and take appropriate action.
- 4. Seek validation and assistance in formulating individual expected outcomes of care.
- 5. Need minimal assistance to organize care.
- 6. Need minimal assistance with evaluation.
- 7. Need minimal guidance in i