The project manager has overall responsibility for all aspects of small/medium/large sized construction projects including, but not limited to, plans review for technical completeness, schedule development/review/approval, environment of care compliance and construction effectiveness, communication with user departments, budget oversight and contingency management, contractor supervision, and construction quality assurance. In addition he/she is responsible for all financial accounting for each construction project.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop staffing plans/schedules and resources to optimize productivity and ensure quality service; scope hires and supervise the contracting/staffing of project needs for both CAMC and third party contractors to maintain schedules, etc.
- Participate in developing architectural programs for customer department.
- Work with administrative coordinator to maintain schedules, budgets, contracts, and user group communications for each project; develop agendas, office appointments, meetings, conferences, and projects.
- Help design and implement efficient work systems and work groups; assume direct responsibility for all aspects of small/medium projects once design is completed.
- Provide training and developmental opportunities for staff; initiate disciplinary actions when necessary.
- Maintain project logs (including RFI's, change orders, and bulletins).